Vendia Acceptable Use Policy
Last Modified: 13 January 2023
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) governs your use of Vendia services, applications, products and websites including www.vendia.com (together, “Vendia Offerings”). By using Vendia Offerings, you are agreeing to the latest version of this Policy, which may be updated from time to time and is available on www.vendia.com/legal. If material changes are made to this Policy, we will provide a more prominent notice by sending you an email notification.
All references to “we / our / us” shall mean Vendia, Inc. and “you / your” shall mean the individual person or legal entity that is using our Offerings. Capitalized terms used in this Policy without definition have the meanings given such terms in the Vendia Services Agreement.
You may not use, or facilitate or allow others to use, the Services or the Vendia Site:
- for any illegal or fraudulent activity;
- to violate the rights of others or act in an invasive manner with respect to others’ privacy;
- to threaten, incite, promote, or actively encourage discrimination, hate speech, violence, terrorism, or other serious harm;
- for any content or activity that includes obscene, indecent, or unlawful material;
- for any content or activity that promotes child sexual exploitation or abuse;
- for the distribution or transmission of any file(s) that contain viruses, corrupted data, or any similar variant that may damage the Vendia Site or our Services;
- to violate the security, integrity, or availability of any user, network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device;
- to violate similar acceptable use policies from other cloud service providers or other third party systems when made available to you through our Services;
- to distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (“spam”).
Investigation and Enforcement
We may investigate any suspected violation of this Policy, and remove or disable access to any content or resource that violates this Policy. You agree to cooperate with us to remedy any violation. We may share our findings with appropriate law enforcement agencies that have jurisdiction over you or the Services.
When determining whether there has been a violation of this Policy, we may consider your ability and willingness to comply with this Policy, including the policies and processes you have in place to prevent or identify and remove any prohibited content or activity.
Reporting of Violations
To report any violation of this Policy, please contact us.